Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rip diddle dip dip dip dip

So I turned 20 today. Woooooooot! Not really a milestone, although I do get to start complaining about them dern teenagers and their loud music and baggy pants. My grampa got me a bunch of gladioluses which is pretty awesome because not only are they the official flower of the month of August but they are also Morrissey's favorite flower. I don't really give a fuck about flowers but if you are gonna get me flowers, gladioluses are pretty much they way to go. Especially pink ones. I also got some $krilla which is always nice, and my little brother got me a giant book full of old newspaper comics. Not the kind of comics I usually read, but some of the art is pretty sweet and it is a still a nice, thoughtful gift. The fam took me out for all you can eat sushi and then ice cream. My bestest best friend in the whole world, Ritchie, came along which is awesome because I loves her and she is my favorite. I haven't gotten to hang out with her in a while and I missed her super so much so getting to see her pretty much made my birthday. Oh! Breaking news! I can now play three chords on the guitar, which is almost as many as I knew on the mandolin so I should be back to playing shows in a few months at the most. EXCITE!!! Guitar is actually a lot easier than mandolin so I should have a wider repertoire as well. Anyway, my birthday was a lot happier than I though it would be. Sorry if I have been sounding a bit Eeyore-ish in these posts. Gorsh, thanks fer noticin' me...
P.S- All you can eat sushi + ice cream + intolerance of lactose = me basically feeling like this:

No comments: